On Top of the World Golf Club Rules
Course Rangers have full authority to enforce rules and speed of play.
- All players and guests must register in the Golf Shop before beginning play.
- All golfers must maintain a reasonable pace of play; faster players should be invited to play through.
- Maximum persons allowed in a cart is two. One cart per twosome and two carts to a threesome or foursome.
- Carts must remain 30 yards away from the greens and on the cart paths where provided.
- Please repair all ball marks promptly upon reaching green.
- All golfers must have their own clubs while playing.
- Please do not use the golf course as a practice range. Play one ball only.
- All golf carts must have a current cart permit with ID number.
- All golf carts operating on the course must have turf tires.
- Private carts used on the course must be electrically powered.
- Any non-standard sized golf cart must be pre-approved prior to operating on the golf course.
- Pets are not permitted on the club premises.
- Range balls are for use on the driving range only.
- Please repair ball marks, fill divots with sand and rake sand traps to ensure excellent playing conditions for all players.
- – Shirts with sleeves and collars; slacks, or mid-length shorts. No denim of any kind. No knit/athletic shorts.
- – Blouses with collar; slacks, skirts or mid-length shorts.
Failure to follow course rules may result in a WARNING. REPEATED VIOLATIONS MAY RESULT IN SUSPENSION OF CART PRIVILEGES AND SUSPENSION OF PREPAID GREENS FEES.